Tuesday, February 20, 2007
A BiRthdaY tReaT fOr ShAikH.. :)

HEy!!
ReaLLy Had A gd daY Today!! haha.. WeNt Out Wif My MeMbers, as UsuAl, ArIf, RizaL, ShAikH And SarAh ANd Also nOt ForGettIng Me.. :) We weNt LIDO tO wAtcH NoRbIT.. I ThOUghT iT wILL be FuNNY BuT IT waS BoriNg AcTuaLLy.. OnlY The LAsT pArt WAS VErY FunnY That We Will All cAn'T sTop thInkINg and LAugHed BoUt It.. haha..
Oh Ya, eArLy In The MOrNiNg, i BeLAnJe ShAikH BreAkfAst N dEn I Treat Him MOvIe tIcKetS WiTh driNk And PoPcOrn.. I tOok $50, EVErYThiNG HAs BEeN Used up.. haha.. FiRsT tImE Seh Treat PeoPLe tHAt MucH.. haha.. NAh.. It's Ok.. AnYway, i was sInceRe tOO.. HAha..
AftEr We waTcHEd MOvIE, We WEnT To A HoTel To Pray At The sUrau.. WhiLe WaitInG for AsAr PrayeR, We ToOk PhOtOS of The HOTel And YoU KnOW whAt??? I fALL In LoVe For The TOiLet Seh.. The toiLET IS freaKInglY NIce... We ReaLLy ToOk ALoT oF PhOtOs There.. :)
After We DiD OUr AsaR PRAyer, We WenT tO CiNelEiSure, ANd Eat At BUrGer KINg.. NAseB bAek ThiS tYm, He PAid For HImsELF.. haha.. Kalau tak, Gua bAnkupT seh.. haha.. After That, we Went To tHe ArcadE ANd PlaY THe TAble soCcEr And We DAncew On PaRa2.. haha.. FeRSt tYm fOR ThOSe StufF Seh.. haha... cAcaT Seh.. anyWayS tK KEsah.. It was Fun.. After THAt WE WeNt HOme EaRlY cOS ME And SARAhj HAs To WerK tHe NExT dAY.. haha..
AnyWAys, We REaLLy EnjoYed OursElvEs.. yOU KNow WhaT?? I am ReallY ScARed To Lose ALL my MemBErs.. TheY Are My verY cLOse FRiends.. sob sob.. THeY Are ReallY tHE BEst.. hAiz.. To all My membErs OuT thEre, PLease KeEp In ToUch Wif Me aLthoUgh We HAve GoNe on Our SePArate Ways.. i MISS YOU ALL!!
------Memoir written at 9:11 PM------