At last results is out. Haiz.. It's quite sad, i didn't get to the normal jc. Aniway,s it's ok.. Cos my ponts can allow me to enter Millenia Institute and Poly. And in poly, I have alot of choices which i wanna take. It's so fun. But i am in a state of dilemma cos i dunno which 1 to take.. hmm.. businesswoman?? or doctor?? or ???? hmm.. well, i hope i get the right answer before 14th feb
Oh ya, talking bout 14th feb, looks like, i hafta celebrate valentine's day on my own.. haiz.. so sad.. it's very rare for me to celebrate 14 feb tau.. sedih kn.. aniways, tkpe la.. i can still live on my own.. haha..
Oh ya, jus now i came back to school wearing school uniform. It just feel so nice.. I miss every1 in School.. They almost make me cry.. I hope all of them won't forget me.. Cos I really love you alot!!. I miss you alot too..
I hope i get to meet all of you again.. Most probably, i will be cumin back to school on 14 feb. So, look out for me on that day ya! :)