<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6175709126285535524?origin\x3dhttp://prencessity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 25, 2007
ViSiTed mY nEnEK



Yoz!!

Oh Ya, Sori dIdn'T WriTe YesTerdAy, Cos wAs QuiTe BusY Ah.. foLLoWeD mY mUm FeTcH My adek Frm ShooTinG.. And gueSs What?? I tOOk A pIc WitH HERIZAL ELLROY OSMAN!! hE IS So HandSomE.. haha.. ThErE hE is.. :) >>>>>>>> me and herizal

YuP2.. ViSItEd My nEnEk TodAy.. haha.. ActUallY I WeNt ThErE NoT OnlY To vIsIt My NenEk BuT My yayI ToO.. CoS He Is StiLL VErY SicK.. And ALsO, I VIsITed mY NenEk's BiBik cos She WiLL bE LeaVinG ON TuEsdAy.. It fElT quiTe Sad Ah.. cOs ShE IS LiKe AFAmiLe AlreAdY.. sob sob.. ANywayS, It'S gReat ThaT mY YaYi Is RecOvErIng WhicH iS VerY GoOd.. Yey! I dOn wAnA LoSe My YayI..

OK lA, I wAnA SlEEp..haha

------Memoir written at 11:10 PM------


Her Royal Highness


Nur Diyanah
4 January
Muslim


Royal Affiliations

Millenia Institute
Macpherson Secondary School

Chatter


Links

x. Under construction

Historical Archives


♪ February 2007
♪ March 2007
♪ March 2008
♪ December 2008
♪ January 2009
♪ February 2009
♪ March 2009
♪ April 2009
♪ May 2009
♪ June 2009
♪ July 2009
♪ January 2010
♪ August 2012


With Credits to
syarafina.
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
deviantArt.