<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6175709126285535524?origin\x3dhttp://prencessity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Went To My SchOoL HEATS


Halo....

WaS BoriNg SiTtiNg At HoMe coS I AM NoT WerKInG anYmOre, so I weNt WitH mY MotHer, AccOmPAny Her to MENDAKI TO reGister My SisteR For Teh clAsS.. AftEr That, I Went to TAmPINes stAdiUm witH Rizal, ShAikh And FAriD. WHat tHe HEll??!! WheN i leave MAcPhersOn onLy, tHEn thEy OrganiSe the HEaTS At TAmPINes StadiUm which IS NEar My HouSe.. UGGHH!! AIyo!!.. haha..

AnywayS, WeNt TheRE And Every1 As USUal, Met Me And Miss me.. hehe.. i Noe.. I'm UnfOrgEttAble.. hehe.. AnywaYs, Sec1s Are BiTcH seh.. Mcm merEpek seh.. haha.. Oh YA, I SaW SoLomOn, He Wore Pe t-sHirt and A paIr Of red Shorts.. He LooKed in cUte Haha.. He SupPoSe tO Run For EmErald HoUSe, Which Is My House :)hehe.. ActUAllY hE suPpose To ruN 2 EvEntS BuT He LAzy waNa ruN tHe LOnGer DisTancE So He cabOt BuT lUckiLy He RAn fo rtHE shortEr Distance.. TApi, He Was DisQuaLIfied SebaB tErKelUar LAne.. haha.. He RAn so Nice.. haha..

Ape LA diE.. haha.. TheN mE, ShaikH, rIzal, fARid And NazMI LeFT THe sTAdiUm EarLier THAn ThE oThers.. DioRg pegi SoLAt Di Masjid ghuFRan.. i can't PrAy So I went HOme fiRst..

OK lA.. gtG Take CARe ya all... :)

------Memoir written at 5:52 PM------


Her Royal Highness


Nur Diyanah
4 January
Muslim


Royal Affiliations

Millenia Institute
Macpherson Secondary School

Chatter


Links

x. Under construction

Historical Archives


♪ February 2007
♪ March 2007
♪ March 2008
♪ December 2008
♪ January 2009
♪ February 2009
♪ March 2009
♪ April 2009
♪ May 2009
♪ June 2009
♪ July 2009
♪ January 2010
♪ August 2012


With Credits to
syarafina.
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
deviantArt.