Wednesday, December 17, 2008
TWILIGHT CRAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHH!!!!!!!!! Last day of practice and guess wat???
My lovely Boyfriend gave me a surprise. He bought a pir of tickets to watch
TWILIGHT at Vivo. OOOH.... I so love twilight. This is the first time i actually read a whole series of this story and i was like so looking forward for the movie la...
Thanks SAYANG!!! :) It was great. :)Oh ya, today's preactice was fun. It was just a half day practice. :) We had rehearsal with Emcee also. Then... I was so excited for our lovely ensemble. When i was shouting for the ensemble after presenting them, i fell. Everyone including me were cheering for the ensemble. Then i slipped and fell flat on my ass. It was really like in the movies. And thier laughter became even worse. LOL!!! I myself was laughing too. Ms Alicia was in great shock and SRI really can't stop laughing.. haha... She said i fell like
"NANGKA BUSUK" nonsense la she.. haha..
After practice, went twilighting wif boyfriend. :) The movie was great! No regrets! Can't wait for the next movie.
Edward is so extremely HOT!!!! :)Ahh!!! Twilight!!! :)
Next Movie will be New Moon :) I so, can't wait for it :)
------Memoir written at 10:14 PM------