Time really flies! 2 more weeks to my first exam in year3. An exam which will help me gauge how i will do for my A Levels. Aiming to do much,much better than the past 2 years. Insya Allah.
Mon and Tue missed lessons due to fever, flu and cough. It's tough to miss so much lessons. I regret it actually. Anyways, i was able to catch up with school, as i have good teachers and friends. As usual there were practices for AKE for the CCA open house for the Pre-U1s.
We practiced La-Cumparsita and Viva La Vida. FUN FUN FUN! :)
Came on wed with a rock voice. Getting better, till today, i lost it again due to promoting AKE to the PRE-U1s. I shouted like nobody's business. haha.. And we managed to get 35 peeps. WOO HOO!! :)
After that, i was freaking thirsty and tired. Wah.. I lost my lovely voice again.. :( Anyways, i had fun. No probs. :)