At last after many busy periods with my lovely AKE SYF, i manage to kind of update here. :)First of all, i would like to anounce that my lovely AKE has gotten theGOLDaward for our SYF. :) I'm so proud of them as we had only 2 1/2 months to practice and memorise the pieces and also, this year is our first that we include the Year 1s and also, this year our conductor changed. Although we didn't manage to reach our goal which is GWH, we are still proud of each other as we are still able to maintain the award ever since AKE was first formed. I am so happy for all of them. I justLOVE THEM ALOT :)
Here are the songs which played for our syf. I hope you all will comment yeah. :)
OBLIVION
CRIMSON SUN Be careful with this piece cos it may shocked you as we did made some people startled for our second piece at the starting part. After we played, we actually the got an extremely loud applause and cheers from the audience and a few people even stood up to applaude as eventhough we don't recognise who are they.
Enjoyed?? of course right?? haha.. the songs are nice to hear right?? haha.. :)